Please follow the link below to register your product and activate your limited warranty:
Olympia International, Inc. warrants each of its products to be free from defects in material and workmanship for a variable number of years (depending on the product) from the original purchase date. If found defective, the product will be replaced with the same or similar product if applicable, or replacement parts will be provided at the discretion of Olympia International, Inc.
* the length of time extended on the limited warranty can be found on the hangtag of the product purchased
This warranty is only applicable when the product is used under normal conditions for which the product is designed, and does not cover accidental damage, normal wear and tear, misuse, improper care, or negligence. Additionally, the warranty does not cover cosmetic damage, lost or forgotten combinations of locking mechanisms, straps, and zipper pulls. In the event of damage caused by a public carrier (i.e. airline, freight carriers, etc.), it is the responsibility of the user to file a claim with the carrier concerned at the time of damage. Original proof of purchase is required for warranty service.
Please note that Olympia International, Inc. does not offer monetary refunds or compensations for defective items.
Olympia International, Inc. does not warrant that it will be able to repair any product under this warranty or provide a replacement product that meets all the characteristics and functionalities of the original product.
For warranty service, you can contact our Customer Service Department at firstname.lastname@example.org or by regular mail at the address below:
Olympia International, Inc. Attn: Customer Service 19600 S. Vermont Ave., Torrance, CA 90502
Warranty Claim Procedure
Please follow the steps below for timely service on your defect product:
Warranty Claim Form
- Download the "Warranty Claim Form" located at the bottom of the page
- Print and/or fill out all information on the form
- E-mail the completed form to email@example.com
- Provide 2-3 images per defective product using a smartphone or camera
- a. Make sure at least one image is of the entire product and another image is of the defective area
- Please e-mail or scan images to firstname.lastname@example.org
*If there is a malfunction which cannot be described by a picture, please provide a short video demonstration.
- Original receipts are required for all warranty claims without exception (additionally, all products received as gifts must have a receipt with a date of purchase)
- Please e-mail or scan copy of the receipt to email@example.com
No Access to Internet or E-mail/Other Miscellaneous Issues
- If you do not have access to an e-mail account, please mail the above images and documents for claim processing.
Mail all items to:
Olympia International, Inc.
Attn: Return/ Customer Service
19600 S. Vermont Ave., Torrance, CA 90502
- With the return, please make sure to include the completed "Warranty Claim Form", a copy of the receipt of purchase, warranty card, and return shipping payment in form of a check or money order (USD only)**
- Any product shipped back to Olympia International will be at the consumer's expense without exceptions
- Please include a check or money order made out to "Olympia International, Inc." for shipping and handling for any parts or replacements sent – price varies depending on size (see below)
- -Parts (handles, wheels, etc.) $9.50*
- -Duffel, tote, backpack, or small accessory $15.00*
- -Luggage $30.00 (per piece)*
*We only ship to the 48 US continental states. We do not ship internationally.
**Any missing or incomplete information may cause a delay in processing your warranty claim. Please make sure all sections of the "Warranty Claim Form" are filled out. You are responsible for all information entered onto the form. Any discrepancies may result in a re-processing fee or a void on the warranty claim for the product.